Vitamins Aloe Vera
Vitamins are micronutrients essential for a healthy body.
The ecological aloe vera that grow in Fuerteventura is very rich in vitamins, organic compounds that living things need for our metabolism to function properly and prevent disease. Vitamins can only be synthesized by plants, which is why we should eat vegetables rich in vitamins or eating meat from animals fed on such plants.
Vitamin D is the only one that can be produced by our own body.
With our Organic Aloe Vera Gel 98% and Organic Aloe Vera Extract 99% can bring to your body a vitamin supplement completely natural way thanks to the AbsolutAloe products are made only with Aloe Vera Fuerteventura Ecological certified CRAE .
List of Vitamins
- Carotene and Beta Carotene: They become essential vitamin A for vision, cell growth, reproduction and immunity. It is known antioxidant action of Beta Carotene preventing premature aging and skin diseases degerenativas.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): Essential for energy production and tissue growth.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): Important for healthy skin, plays an essential and important role in tissue respiration.
- Vitamin B3 / PP (niacin) is associated with the metabolism of certain minerals as well as muscle growth.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): Very important in the metabolism of amino acids and proteins. Fundamental in the formation of hemoglobin.
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) antioxidant action. It is related to the metabolism of certain minerals such as calcium and is necessary for the production of collagen, a substance that surrounds the muscles.
- Vitamin E (α-tocopherol): Fundamental processes of cell regeneration. It also has antioxidant action.
- Hill: Prevents fat to accumulate in the body. It is a fundamental part of neurotransmitters.