What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or device and do not provide references that reveal their personal data.
Types of Cookies
- – Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user ‘s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested user service is provided.
- – Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user ‘s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- – Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- – Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
- – Cookies Analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- – Advertising Cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- – Cookies de publicidad comportamental: they are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same. It is also possible to visit a website or open any email where any advertisement or promotional material regarding our products or services installed in your browser a cookie that helps us show you later publicity related to the searches you’ve done, develop published control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time are, etc.
Types of cookies used by this website
The cookies used on our website, are sitting and others, and allow us to store and access information on the language, type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as track and analyze the activity It is holding, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized manner. ABSOLUTALOE SL does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
|_ga||Third Party||2 years||It is used to differentiate between users and sessions. The cookie is updated each time you send data to Google Analytics.||No Exenta|
|_gat||Third Party||At the end of the session||It is used to differentiate between different tracking objects created in the session. The cookie is updated each time you send data to Google Analytics.||No Exenta|
|Local Storage||Own||At the end of the session||–||Exenta|
|_icl_current_language||Own||At the end of the session||–||Exenta|
|catAccCookies||Own||At the end of the session||–||Exenta|
Revocation and removal of Cookies
At any time you can access your browser settings accept or reject all cookies, or select those whose installation support and which not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
- – Google Chrome (Tools Menu)
Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- – Microsoft Internet Explorer (Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy> Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- – Firefox
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- – Safari, iPad y iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- – Opera
Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html