Regulatory Council of Ecological Agriculture
Our growing organic aloe vera are enrolled in the certificate number CRAE 1705P
In Spain, the control and certification of organic production is carried out mainly through territorial councils and committees of Organic Agriculture.
The CRAE (Regulatory Council of Organic Agriculture) is the board responsible for regulating organic production throughout the national territory until the entry into force of EC Regulation 2092/91 of 24 June 1991 on organic agricultural production.
Currently, the AbsolutAloe estate is registered in the CRAE and is subject to controls and inspections to ensure that the crop meets the quality requirements and the standards required by the EC Regulation 2092/91.
Why should we believe in organic products?
- Because they are healthier by not using fertilizers in their production and chemical pesticides
- Because they are the flavor of the authentic (by not using additives, preservatives, flavor enhancers, etc.)
- Because they are protected by strict regulations and quality control
- Because sustainable rural development is encouraged
- Because when we consume organic products are benefiting our health directly, and we are indirectly helping to maintain the ecological balance and the environment
What added value have organic products?
- Facilitate soil conservation, affecting less to its natural components and seek to maintain their fertility.
- Conserve biodiversity of natural species.
- Limit the problems of water pollution and soil caused by the misuse of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Set populations in rural communities to develop a sustainable agricultural model.
- Made with Organic Aloe Vera
- Cultivated in Fuerteventura
- Certified Organic Farming
- Plants 4 years old
- Perfume Free
- Chemical Free
- Parabens Free